A marketer called Adeel Chowdhry has been scamming people with his latest training - Income society. Please do not be fooled by the income claims made on this course. He is a well known scammer and his proof incomes are all from affiliate clickbank sales he made.

He has a big list and all he does it send an email and suck people into his funnel so they buy from him over and over again. If you ask for a refund he will threaten you and ends up using bad language in emails.

Please avoid doing business with Adeel Chowdhry - he has lots of reports on rip off report.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Income Society?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Miami SEO Company is a bad company be careful! The Miami Seo Company "I have been using their services for three months. After doing some research I contacted the owner Sergio to know how we could get started. I believed they were a..." Read more ReachLocal - Worst Experience Ever ReachLocal "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more